Tired of quotas and being pressured into making financial services sales?
Support our senior advisers by laying a solid foundation of client financial data and analysis.
This unique opportunity allows you to learn the ropes of LPA’s financial advisory experience firsthand. You will shadow and support the senior advisors in servicing clients and be exposed to various aspects of the business.
The Diligent Cultivator:
- Pre- and post-meeting processing such as fact-checking for clients and following up on action items
- Handling insurance and policy processes from application to post-sales servicing
- Supporting advisors on implementation of investment recommendations and corporate actions
- Administration like billing and servicing
- Presenting at company seminars
- At least a university degree, preferably in Business, Accountancy and/or Finance
- Relevant experience in the Finance industry will be an advantage
- Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Responsible, proactive, resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Service-minded, positive working attitude, willingness to learn and take up new tasks as and when assigned
- CMFAS certifications are advantageous
Interested parties may apply if you seek a career in the financial advisory business. Send your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.